Mildura Arts Centre is open from 10am – 4pm (Vista Cafe Bar 10am – 2pm) daily.
Check out our exhibitions
, Rio Vista Historic House
and chill in Vista Cafe Bar
We have restricted capacities in each space, and a number of safety measures to ensure the health and well-being of our visitors and staff. Creating a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone is our main priority.
What to expect
On arrival through the main entrance doors, visitors need to head to our contact station.
It is a condition of entry to Mildura Arts Centre and in line with the Victorian government guidelines for coronavirus (COVID-19) that you check in via the QR Code
contact tracing app. This will enable effective contact tracing in the event of an outbreak associated with the venue.
Our Customer Service team will be available to assist you with entry conditions, safety requirements and provide information about what’s on at MAC.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
If you are feeling unwell, please stay away from the venue, and arrange a visit when you feel better.
- Face masks are mandatory unless you have a valid exemption.
- Contactless payment methods preferred (credit /debit cards for example.)
- Visitors must comply with physical distancing guidelines, and maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from each other.
- Please practice good hygiene and hand washing practices
- There are hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- Additional and regular detailed cleaning of the venue implemented
If you have any questions, please contact us online
or call Customer Service on 03 5018 8330 between 10am and 4pm, daily.
Check out our DIGITAL