Curated by Gareth Hart and Jane Polkinghorne
explores and connects with the particularity and peculiarity of this place, Mildura. Positioned in the Victorian Mallee, along the banks of the Barka/ Millewa/ Tongala (Murray Darling rivers), the very nature of this place has inspired this project as a means to reflect on and explore the rich complexity of Australia and its histories through an expansive lens.
When visiting Mildura Arts Centre, please follow our key principles:
- Check-in using the Service Victoria QR code
- Show proof of double vaccination status OR that you hold a certified medical exemption
- Try to maintain 1.5 metres from other groups where possible
- Face masks are mandatory for people aged 8+
- Practise good hand hygiene and sanitise regularly
Our staff will be on hand to help with check in and verify your vaccination status.
From the 15 December 2021, all Customers over the age of 18 must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of entry. Before you arrive, please make sure you have added your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app or bring printed proof of your vaccination with you